At Paff Electric & Solar, our team is passionate about protecting the environment by providing alternative energy solutions. With today’s climate crisis, using renewable energy is more important than ever before. We are proud to offer a range of sustainability solutions to improve the eco-friendliness of your home or business.
Our Cincinnati electrification services include:
Our fully licensed and certified service experts are equipped to handle residential, commercial, and utility-grade projects.
Sustainability starts with us. Call Paff Electric & Solar at (513) 986-1361 for electrification services!
What Are the Benefits of Going Solar?
Installing solar panels is an incredible way to reduce your environmental impact. Solar panel technology uses the sun to generate renewable energy, so you can either reduce or eliminate your dependence on the energy grid, which produces greenhouse gas emissions.
In addition to being environmentally friendly, solar panels provide a variety of benefits, including:
- They are easy to install
- They reduce or eliminate your energy bills
- They keep your home running during storms and blackouts
- They do not contribute to noise pollution
- They require very little maintenance
- They can increase the value of your home
- They can last upwards of 25 years
Ready to go solar? Paff Electric & Solar provides 0% financing through eZSolarLoan on solar panel installations. Reach out to our Cincinnati electrification experts at (513) 986-1361 to learn more.
There are three standard levels of charging available for electric vehicles in the U.S. Electric vehicle owners have the option to charge their cars at home or at charging stations provided to the public.
The three types of EV charging stations include:
- Level 1 (120V outlet required): This charging station provides the lowest level of charging of the three options. Most electric vehicles come with this type of charger, but it doesn’t suit those with longer commutes. On average, these at-home charging stations charge at 3-5 miles of range per hour.
- Level 2 (240V outlet required): This charging station can be found in homes and in public. They typically require a professional electrical upgrade and installation as they operate at a stronger voltage than level 1 chargers. On average, these stations charge at 12 - 80 miles of range per hour.
- Level 3 (400V outlet required): Primarily used in commercial and industrial settings, level 3 chargers, or fast charging stations, provide the highest level of charging. They charge at a rate of 75 - 1,200 miles of range per hour.
Interested in upgrading to LED lighting? LED technology enables you to brighten your home or business, reduce your overall energy use, and lower your energy bills. This lighting solution is more eco-friendly and energy-efficient than traditional lighting. It is approximately 40% more efficient than incandescent bulbs and far more durable. In fact, LED bulbs often provide between 50,000 and 100,000 hours of light. They are also free of hazardous materials, such as mercury and lead, which makes them much safer for the environment.
Paff Electric & Solar offers LED bulbs in a variety of color, size, and shape options, so you are sure to find some that fit your aesthetic. Our electrification experts in Cincinnati are more than happy to walk you through your options.
Sustainability Starts with Us
Backed by nearly 40 years of service excellence, Paff Electric & Solar knows a thing or two about improve the comfort, safety, and efficiency of your property. As sustainability specialists, we are excited to offer top-rated, American-made solar products that come with a 25-year warranty. Our technicians provide start-to-finish solar solutions for any application and always get the job done right.
When you want exceptional results and lasting solutions, turn to Paff Electric & Solar. We are fully licensed and certified to handle electrification services in Cincinnati.
For eco-friendly, professional service, call (513) 986-1361 today! We can also be reached online.
“They were quick and fixed everything in a short time frame.” - Kevin M.
“Found the problem quickly and worked towards the best solution.” - Nathan S.
“Scheduling was easy, the cost was very reasonable, and the technicians were friendly and professional.” - Tracy T.
“They have been doing business with our church and school for years.” - Bill F.
“It was a pleasure working with them.” - Rick S.
“They arrived right on time and identified the problem within minutes.” - Derek J.